I would have loved to have done it at school, that would have been great, but we did the classics, Shakespeare etc.
Yeah i remember being really young and my Mum sung in it, if it wasnt 1.30am id totally ask her what she sung and who she played, but YES! This version is really good, Adam Pascal is sooo dam good as Freddie. The cast is great and god, what i wouldnt give to see the shows iv grown up watching and listening to on VHS and DvD.
Also, bonus points if you notice that Adam is the guy who replaced Jack Black’s Character in the band in School Of Rock.
im glad your going to check it out, its definitely worth the watch!
I sing every day! weather its dumb pieces of cartoon music or pieces from CD’s or stage shows. i cant help it :D
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Labyrinth
- Lion King
- Beauty and The Beast
- Oliver & Company
#I was gonna say either Clue or Rocky Horror Picture show #but that may make my parents seem like really bad people soooo
Hey, if i were asked that question, both those would be on the list! :P
That and The Last Crusade, cause you know, killing Nazi’s is an important life lesson for children.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
I’d be down for this once my sickness clears up. Send me numbers
i feel like doing all of these, but if you ask me ill do one specifically for ya.
Write in my ask how you’d describe me to somebody who’s never met me
not going to lie, thats pretty hot.
I used to have a recurring nightmare as a child, i would be running through what seemed to be an endless maze, pitch black walls with horns jutting out at random places along the walls. When i got to the center after hours and hours of traveling, i would find a man sized pure white egg, just hovering.
I know some Freudian believer will have a field day with that one, but the worst one i have ever had was when i was 15, i was grabbed from behind and a knife was dragged across my throat, i could feel the air escape through the deep cut in my skin. and iv never forgotten how that felt. or the sound it made.
Yup, i really would. I think deep down, we all would. Killing is in our nature.
usually, just pajama pants.
My unemployment, making my benefit money last longer than a week.
It was this which drained him so deeply, others could have used the stone, but as a prince Paris’s word was law.
Anyone of the amazing friends i have made over the years that don’t live in NZ
Sounds about right.
Scarlet and Dita, holy crap, now thats a decent day dream… But Morgan Freeman? that mans voice, lord.
Kill Morgan after recording his voice for prosperity sake, Marry Dita for the traveling and sense of style she has, hope it will rub off on me, and Fuck Scarlet, cause you know, its Scarlet Johansson.
25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
Directly to me and not via extension of others.
Ex-Faience cheating on me with her Psychology Professor from uni and then having to live in the same house as her once broken up for 6 months while she continued to see him.
Caused by something happening to someone else:
Grandfather dying of a blood clot in his leg and my father getting one in the same leg a week later.
I was going to write that i have had a pretty blessed life compared to some i know, then i had to go and remember that.